1. I am ambidextrous, I write with my right hand but use my left hand for everything else, I could write left handed at a push.
2. I've had pretty much every colour hair - black, brown, blonde, orange, yellow, red, purple.
3. I'm the palest of all my family and I am often referred to as Caspar.
4. Ever since I was young I've wanted to live abroad so chances are I'll eventually move one day.
5. I was originally going to be called Megan. And if I was a boy, I would have been called Lewis.
6. I've been to school, completed my GCSE's, A Levels and been to college for a year. I have no interest in going to Uni.
7. I like to write lists and be organised, my mum seems to think I have some form of OCD. I don't.
8. I'm so bad at saving, I used to really save my money when I was younger but when teens hit, saving went down the drain.
9. I can watch scary films but I am absolutely terrified of Men in Black.
10. When I was young, I used to want to work for NASA.
11. I really respect those who work in medicine, my dream job would be to be a doctor or pharmacist.
12. I'd love to go to France to work in French pharmacy.
13. I've been friends with my best friends since I was 11, I'm now 20.
14. I believe in horoscopes and mine is always right.
15. My favourite soft drink is Fanta Orange but I have an addiction to Diet Coke.
16. I have recently developed an obsession for David Attenborough programmes, they're so interesting. Africa is one of the best things on tv at the moment.
17. I used to think I was around 5'11, turns out I'm only 5'9.
18. My favourite film is Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet.
19. I've been working since the age of 15.
20. My top places to visit are New York, the Maldives, Australia and Thailand.
21. I've broken my right foot twice, in the same place, same bone each time.
22. I still have a Cabbage Patch Baby from when I was a baby, it's called Mavis.
23. I've never been to London.
24. Up until the age of 17, I wore glasses, I now wear contacts and will never wear glasses again.
25. I absolutely hate peanuts and peanut butter, the smell, texture and taste is horrible.