I'm not going to write lots of resolutions I won't stick to, my main one is to get in shape but I've also made some beauty resolutions to help me feel better, relax and get myself into some routine... So here they are...
001. Dye my hair a different colour and have a good cut. My hair is so drab and boring, I'm thinking of going along the blonde route again and getting a different hairstyle. In general I need to look after my hair better, invest in quality products and use hair masks once a week.
002. Moisturiser, exfoliate and repeat many many times! I have the driest skin ever and I need to stop being lazy when I get out of the shower and slap on the moisturiser.
003. No technology in the bedroom. I know we're all slaves to our iPhone and iPads but I'm making it my aim to create a more relaxed atmosphere in my room with candles and dull lights. I already have trouble sleeping and being on YouTube till 2am isn't helping.
004. Eat well and drink more water. I think the main factor to my lack lustre skin is lack of water and too much caffeine. I am also starting slimming world and purchasing an exercise bike to get my bikini body for summer!
005. Look after my feet a bit more and by that I mean foot masks, scrubs, regular treatments - the whole shebang! I'm on my feet all day every weekday so I really need to get them in tip top shape! Everyone neglects their feet but they're just the same as hands and need TLC!
So there we have it, my resolutions for 2013. I'm well on my way with relaxing in my bedroom seeing as I'm redecorating and turning it into a very girly sanctuary. Hopefully I can stick to the rest. Watch this space!