001. Well the first is a bit of an obvious for me, I'm a big tan lover as soon as I hit the sun and during the first few days of my holiday when I was ghost, I applied this for a boost and it gave me a gorgeous golden tan. I'm currently using it now I'm home as well to maintain my tan. It'a really moisturising and has a lovely smell as well and you don't wake up in the morning smelling like a wotsit.
002. I have separate post about this moisturiser but before my holiday, I had such problem skin and whatever I put on my skin wasn't helping so I reverted back to two trusty products that always help balance my skin out. This leaves my skin nicely moisturised without being heavy and has a cooling sensation after application which I like. I won't ramble too much because there's a post to come!
003. Not a beauty favourite but I couldn't of lived without this watch while away. The Breo watches are waterproof and I wore this all throughout my holiday, it went in the shower, in the pool (2.8 metres too) and even washing up and still survived. It did have a bit of a mental episode where I thought it was broken but it came back to life. Plus side, I picked it up in my local Home Bargains last year for £3.99 when they usually retail for over £10!
004. Everyone who's a beauty lover has heard of Essie Tarte Deco doing the rounds on beauty blogs. I bought mine from a larger Boots away from home and I'm so glad I did, this is my first Essie polish but I will be investing in more. The colour looks like a coral in the bottle but turns into a bright creamy orange on the nail. I literally painted my nails with this the day before I was away and it lasted at least 5 days before it started to chip - amazing! And it's a perfect colour to wear with a tan.
005. There's a story behind this product to why I have it. Me and my friend ventured to Leeds to do some holiday shopping and after searching high and low and coming out with nothing, I ventured into Harvey Nichols to find happiness and relief my frustration. Of course I did and ended up with 3 items from MAC and my holiday clothes budget signifcantly smaller. I picked up this blush in Style which is a frost blush. It's a coral/peach blush with golden in it and found that this on my cheeks with some bronzer gave me a healthy glow. Thankfully, I did find clothes in the end.